- This event has passed.
The 10th Annual Riverkeeper Sweep in 5 locations in Ossining! (In-Person, Registration Required)
May 1, 2021
In 2020 the #RiverkeeperSweep removed more than 16.6 tons of trash from local waterways, and over the past decade of Ossining-based clean-ups we have personally cleaned out over 4 tons of trash. Help us make an even bigger impact this year on May 1st and register for one of our local clean up sites or any of the 100+ projects throughout NYC and the Hudson Valley.
In Ossining we will be hosting five locations:
1. Ossining/Croton: Croton River and Fireman’s Island cleanup by Land & Kayak<https://www.eventbrite.c
2. Ossining: Engel Park & Henry Gourdine Park Shoreline Cleanup<https://www.eventbrite
3. Ossining: Ryder Park Cleanup and Invasive Species Removal<https://www.eventbrite
4. Ossining: Sing Sing Kill Cleanup from DPW Garage Cleanup<https://www.eventbrite
5. Ossining: The Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park from Gerlach Park (I Love My Parks Day)<https://ptny.wufoo.com/fo
But you can see all the 100+ sites and sign up right here: riverkeeper.org/sweep<http://r
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.