We’re not going to let a bit of rain land on our parade. While the Spring 2022 Green Ossining Community-Wide Tag Sale throughout Ossining and Briarcliff Manor is going to look a bit different this time around, it doesn’t mean there aren’t great deals to be found. Find new-to-you treasures, help keep items out of landfills, and meet your neighbors!
Many of our participants are still holding sales on May 7, but on porches and in garages, while other sellers are opting to hold their sales May 8, or another weekend in May. Sellers are also listing items for sale on our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/groups/GreenOssiningTagSale/.
Please check this page after 9am on the day you’re going shopping for the most up-to-date list of participating addresses.
Click on each map pin to see further information about each sale and what they’ll be selling.
- Addresses in BLUE are holding sales May 21
- Addresses in PURPLE are holding sales May 28
Green Ossining is not responsible for sales that have been cancelled last minute or close early.
|ADDRESS||NOTE||DATE(S) OF SALE|
|81 Hazelton Circle, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510||Saturday, May 21|
|60 Hudson View Hill, Ossining, NY 10562||Multifamily; Street parking||Saturday, May 21|
|31 Hungerford Road, Briarcliff Manor, 10510||Supporting the Sgt. Owen J. Lennon Memorial Scholarship||Saturday, May 21|
|53 Hunter Street, Apartment 3, Ossining, NY 10562||Next to Sing Sing Prison||Saturday, May 21|
|131 Orchard Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510||Saturday, May 21|
|7 Churchill Street, Ossining, NY 10562||Church or street parking||Saturday, May 28 &|
Sunday, May 29
|43 Washington Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562||One-way street||Saturday, May 28|
Note to shoppers:
- Visit our Facebook group for a preview of what great items are for sale! All transactions are to take place the day of the sale, in person, as this event is to encourage in-person interaction and traffic to our participants. Please do not use Facebook to request items beforehand.
- Don’t forget your reusable bags! Boxes are also a great way to cart your new treasures home.
- Some sellers will accept e-payments through Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle, so please download the apps before heading out if you wish to use these services.
- Please carry enough small bills ($1-$5-$10) and change with you, as well, as it may be difficult to break larger denominations.
- COVID and gastrointestinal illnesses are going around right now. Please consider bringing a mask if you’re going to be in close proximity to other people, and please sanitize your hands before and after perusing a sale.
- Please do not participate if you have recently been diagnosed with COVID and have not completed required isolation/quarantine requirements as per the Westchester Department of Health.
- Please respect sellers, who may not be open to early birds.
- Please stay off of lawns, out of gardens, and away from any part of a property that is not being used for the sale.
- Please respect neighbors who aren’t participating, and do not block driveways or park other cars in.