Thank you for interest in the Ossining and Briarcliff Manor Community Tag Sale!
Registration is now closed. If you have not received sign pick-up information, please email email@example.com.
Our Spring 2018 Community-Wide Tag Sale will be held Saturday, May 5 throughout participants’ homes in Ossining and Briarcliff Manor. You must be a resident of the town in order to participate, however, the sales attract buyers from all over the Hudson Valley!
For $25 (link to registration form below), you will receive:
- One snazzy double-sided tag sale sign to put on your property up to three days prior to the sale (check with HOA/landlord, if applicable, for restrictions prior to registering). You will be refunded $15 upon return of the sign.
- Five optional paper signs to hang around your neighborhood
- A link to your address and what goods you’re selling on our Google Map to be distributed electronically to anyone interested in the tag sale; your personal information (name, phone number) will NOT be included. The map will go live on this page Wednesday, May 2.
- Advertising with notices about our Town-Wide Tag Sale in the Pennysaver, local press, bulletins, and assorted social media outlets.
- A spotlight on your sale in a special Ossining/Briarcliff Town-Wide Tag Sale Facebook Group (especially if you have a big-ticket item you’d like to highlight). We can also “share” any Facebook posts or links you make to your sale.
If you return your sign to Green Ossining by Saturday, May 19, you will receive a $15 refund. More information will be emailed to you after the sale as to when and where you can return the signs.
A full refund, minus a $3 administration fee, will only be given if you cancel your participation in the tag sale by Monday, April 30 and the sign is returned. After April 30, you can only receive a $15 refund for a sign return by May 19. Please note, we also cannot give a full refund if you choose not to hold your tag sale due to weather.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.