EARTH DAY FESTIVAL UPDATE!
Applications are now being accepted to Green Ossining’s 14th Annual Earth Day Festival happening on Saturday, April 20th at Louis Engel Park on the banks of the Hudson River from 10a-5p.
Stay tuned for more updates and special events happening throughout the day.
The Green Ossining Earth Day Festival showcases organizations/businesses that best exemplify Green Ossining’s goals & objectives to:
– Create a forum for those in the community that are concerned about the environment.
– Identify ways to promote “green” methods and practices.
– Explore and prioritize sensible “green” methods and practices.
– Support efforts to sustain and strengthen the biodiversity of our native flora and fauna.
– eco-friendly products
– products that are made with sustainably-sourced materials
– products that are made with locally-sourced materials/ingredients – active lifestyle services
– services that promote environmental advocacy
– services that provide/promote energy-efficiency
– community-based service opportunities
This year will be a special one, and we anticipate vendor registration filling up faster than in previous years.
We are working hard to grow the opportunities for attendees to take action at this pivotal time for environmental advocacy that will move us toward a more sustainable future, including: renewable energy solutions, local resilience and the importance of supporting our local economy as well as the organizations that will help toward that, using and wasting less, being more resourceful, and being a more conscience consumer, among other things.
As Westchester County’s largest community – run Earth Day Festival, held on the banks of the beautiful Hudson River, we’d hate for you to miss out! As we do have limited space, accepted vendors are on a first-come-first serve basis and each application will be reviewed to determine alignment with our mission.
Please be sure to read the rules and regulations within the application, which includes information on booth size, requirements and exclusions. This year, as a safety precaution for ALL, all TENTS MUST BE SEC
URED BY SANDBAGS (a minimum of 25 pounds per tent leg). More information is within the application, but this is an example of what we will be looking for: https://www.abccanopy.com/products/abccanopy-100lbs-112lbs-150lbs-extra-large-canopy-sand-bags-4-packs-without-sandNote too that Food/Beverage vendors have special requirements. Commercial Businesses may require proof of insurance.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 22, 2024 or before should we reach capacity.
Apply for registration: https://greenossining.wufoo.com/forms/2024-earth-day-festival-vendor-registration/