Help the Green Ossining Committee Design their Logo and
Win a $100 American Express Gift Check!
The Green Ossining Committee needs a logo that reflects our mission, goals and objectives.
Our Mission: To promote environmental sustainability community-wide and develop practical methods to protect our natural resources.
Our Goals & Objectives:
- Create a forum for those in the community that are concerned about the environment
- Explore and prioritize sensible “green” methods/practices
- Identify ways to promote “green” methods/practices
The contest is open to ALL Ossining Residents (including Town and Village of Ossining and Village of Briarcliff Manor). ALL AGES WELCOME!
Three ways to submit your logo:
- Email digital file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email digital file to email@example.com.
- Mail your submission to Green Logo Contest, Supervisor’s Office, 16 Croton Ave, Ossining, NY 10562.
Entries will be judged on originality, creativity and best representation of our committee’s mission.
All entries must be received by Friday, April 2, 2010. The winning design will be announced at the Earth Day 40/Stash the Trash Celebration at Louis Engel Waterfront Park on Saturday April 10th. (11 am to 4 pm)
Logo Digital File Requirements:
4MB and 2400×2400 pixels maximum.
Universal digital formats: JPG, PDF, TIF, EPS.
Flattened Image File.
Embedded Fonts (or Outlined for EPS).
Please contact support with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org