Thank you for registering as a participant in the Ossining and Briarcliff Manor Community Tag Sale! You will receive:
– One snazzy double-sided tag sale sign to put on your property up to three days prior to the sale (check with HOA/landlord, if applicable, for restrictions prior to registering).
You must be able to coordinate pick-up of the sign by Saturday, September 30. Further sign instructions will be emailed to you from email@example.com (please add to your address book so this email does not go to you spam filter).
– Five optional paper signs to hang around your neighborhood. (These signs MUST be removed after the tag sale is over and cannot be posted on traffic signs.)
– A link to your address and what goods you’re selling on our Google Map to be distributed electronically to anyone interested in the tag sale; your personal information (name, phone number) will NOT be included. The map will go live on Wednesday, October 4.
– Advertising with notices about our Town-Wide Tag Sale in the Pennysaver, local press, bulletins, and assorted social media outlets.
– A spotlight on your sale in a special Ossining/Briarcliff Town-Wide Tag Sale Facebook Group (especially if you have a big-ticket item you’d like to highlight). We can also “share” any Facebook posts or links you make to your sale.
If you return your sign (which must be removed at the end of the sale) to Green Ossining by Saturday, October 21, you will receive a $15 refund. More information will be emailed to you after the sale as to when and where you can return the signs.
A full refund, minus a $3 administration fee, will only be given if you cancel your participation in the tag sale by Monday, September 18 and the sign is returned. After September 18, you can only receive a $15 refund for a sign return by October 21. Please note, we also cannot give a full refund if you choose not to hold your tag sale due to weather.
In order to receive your $15 refund and allow us to reuse the signs for the next sale, they must be returned with the metal stake attached, wiped clean of any dirt or grime, and include a note with your name/comments attached by a binder clip to the sign. No tape, tacks, or Post-Its will be accepted.
We’ll follow up with more info soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating!