CONTINUING SALES FOR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3
The Fall 2021 Green Ossining Community Wide-Tag Sale Map was one of our biggest sales yet, with nearly 50 households participating. The following addresses are continuing to hold sales Sunday, so get ready to empty those wallets, meet your neighbors, discover new-to-you items, and keep unwanted items out of landfills!
Below is the map of participants and a handy driving guide—if you follow the list of addresses in order, it is the most fuel-efficient and time-saving route! Just start at any address, then loop around to the beginning of the list.
Click on each pin to see additional details about each sale, including what each sale has to offer.
Green Ossining is not responsible for canceled sales or sales that close early. Please check this page before heading out Sunday for the most up-to-date list of participating addresses.
FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Remember to keep your eyes on our Facebook page for a preview of what’s for sale. Sellers who participated in Saturday’s sale will also continue to sell items on Facebook for the next two weeks.
SHOPPERS – PLEASE NOTE!
Our sellers have worked hard to put together sales, so we please ask the following:
- Please remember reusable bags and face masks
- “Early Birds” – please be respectful of our sellers as they’re setting up sales.
- Please put items back where you found them
- Please do not double park, park on grass, block driveways or traffic, or use neighboring driveways to turn around
- Please be mindful of noise, pick up litter, and be respectful toward other neighbors who aren’t holding sales
- Please do not walk on people’s lawns unless they’re holding a sale on their lawn
- Download alternate forms of payment, such as Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal – some sellers will have the ability to pay digitally
- Bring small bills and change
COVID IS STILL A THREAT
Please wear masks, social distance, and wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently. Please do not participate in the tag sale as a seller or buyer if you have COVID or have recently been exposed and have not tested negative.
The Most Fuel-Efficient and Time-Saving Route
Just start at any address, then loop around to the beginning of the list.
|15 Iroquois Rd, Ossining, NY 10562|
|24 Somerstown Rd, Ossining, NY 10562||Park on Cooper Drive|
|11 Flavelle Pl, Ossining, NY 10562|
|74 Prospect Ave, Ossining, NY 10562|
|227 Eastern Ave, Ossining, NY 10562|
|24 Ellis Pl, Ossining, NY 10562|
|4 Churchill St, Ossining, NY 10562|
|53 Hunter St, Apt 3, Ossining, NY||Park on Spring Street|
|18 Fairview Pl, Ossining, NY 10562||Park on Spring Street|
|19 Fairview Pl, Ossining, NY 10562||Park on Spring Street|
|20 Fairview Pl, Ossining, NY 10562||Park on Spring Street|